Sales and Marketing Coordinator
MAITLAND , FL | Sunshine Enterprise USA | Staffing and recruitment
Staffing Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Company Overview: Sunshine Enterprise USA is an industry leading Staffing and Recruitment Firm. Our clients are fortune 500 companies, high growth start-up companies, government, and private equity firms, and lead professional service firms. Due to the continued growth and high demand for our services, we are looking to hire full-time Sales and Marketing Coordinator located in our office un Maitland, FL.
To learn more about SEU's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.seu-usa.com.
Position Overview: The successful candidate shall have a minimum of 1-3 Years of experience as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator will work with both candidates and clients. This allows you to control the success and deliver high quality professional and executive-level candidates while advancing SEU’s brand across numerous markets and professional communities. A wide degree of creativity, just-in-time and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
As a Sales and Marketing Coordinator., you will:
- Collaborate with the Vice President and the President to adapt and execute corporate marketing strategies.
- Work closely with our account management team to ensure our clients achieve their sales goals.
- Create and monitor the marketing launch plan to ensure delivery is on schedule and coordinated with work across functional areas to produce the necessary deliverables.
- Work on external promotions for company products - from creation of the promotion through to roll-out to the customer base, sales force or prospect base.
- Develop presentation materials and present to broad audiences as well as smaller focused meetings.
- Develop bidding documents and proposals for government contracting
- Determine and create Marketing collateral and general marketing needs, including print, online, tradeshow collateral, national account materials and sales materials.
- Create, review and edit marketing materials for alignment with current positioning and most recent product capabilities. Assist in content and delivery of ongoing sales training activities.
- Coordinate on and offline consumer activities such as mailings, coupons, contests, etc.
- Budget management including planning, invoicing, cost tracking, and ROI
- Become the primary interface between sales and marketing in regard to product positioning and messaging.
- And provide product subject matter expertise on customer/prospect visits as well as support with creation of proposals and sales presentations.
- Gather, understand and monitor the competitive landscape and general industry information and communicate related news and positioning to the sales organization.
- Bring in new business by cold calling or by using your network
- Confer with your clients to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with SEU’s leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Manage presentation, selection, negotiation, offer tendering, closing the deal and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
Required Skill Set:
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Marketing / Sales / Marketing Consulting Industry
- Ability to manage offshore recruiting support.
- Advanced internet research experience using Boolean search techniques
- Proficient in the use of Job Boards like Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, other Job Sites etc. to source Candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of recruiting best-practices
- Strong relationship-builder
At SEU, we offer competitive base salary, bonus, full benefits package including insurance, a 401(k) with matching contributions.
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”