Leesburg, FL | Full Time | Construction
Company Overview: Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Mechanic with successful and progressive experience in performing supervision, maintains diagnoses and repairs a variety of heavy construction equipment. Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
Inspections, check, and test for quality of the material to be utilized in the manufacturing of asphalt, ensuring product quality and compliance with applicable specifications.
Position Summary: The successful candidate shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience working on large and small construction equipment
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and repair problems to construction equipment both on and off-road equipment small and large
- Performs emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment, machinery and vehicles.
- Performs preventive maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment routinely as needed
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Some minor welding
- Responsible for filling out daily work orders accurately
- Responsible for turning in approved parts request forms
- Field service repairs on as needed basis
- Responsible for keeping clean and safe work area and using proper PPE always
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Must be able to work independently
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines on set schedules
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, overtime when necessary
- Must have own tools and possess valid driver’s license CDL a plus
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
- Work as a team player and with good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
- Safety First in Everything you do
- Quality in all you offer
- Integrity in the way you act and do business
- Professionalism in how you represent yourself and the company
- Strong Work Ethic that produces results
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”