Leesburg, FL | Full Time | Construction
The ideal candidate for the General Labor position will possess competency in the following areas to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN LEESBURG
- Places Concrete
- Installs Formwork
- Performs General Labor Work
- Effective and safe use of power tools including drills, chipping hammers, chipping guns, and concrete vibrators.
- Ability to erect, transport, dismantle and stockpile of scaffolds, and work platforms.
- Skilled to strip, and safely dismantle concrete formwork.
- Uses rake, wheelbarrow, and concrete bucket to place concrete.
- Installs concrete with use of hoses, conveyors, and concrete chutes.
- Previous experience working with concrete on flat surfaces, columns and walls; and all concrete pour operations, preferred.
- Experienced vibrating concrete and producing high finish quality concrete building and structures
- Must know how to communicate and provide hand signals to crane operators
- Experience with general concrete construction preferred.
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects over 50 pounds.
- Willing to work with others and be part of a team.
- Minimum of one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl. Ability to correctly rig and hoist material. Ability to signal, rig & work safely with cranes.
- Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
- Ability to maintain balance.
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.