Business Development Manager
Maitland, FL | Sunshine Enterprise USA | Sales
Company Overview: Sunshine Enterprise USA is an industry leading Staffing and Recruitment Firm. Our clients are fortune 500 companies, high growth start-up companies, government, and private equity firms, and lead professional service firms. Due to the continued growth and high demand for our services, we are looking to hire full-time healthcare recruiters and experienced executive recruiters.
Sunshine Enterprise USA, LLC (SEU) is a leading Staffing, Recruiting and Executive search firm and provider of temporary and permanent staffing. We provide professionals on a project and full-time basis to our clients in different business verticals. By understanding what drives our clients’ needs, following a disciplined process of identifying quality candidates and vetting them before presenting them to our clients, partnering with employers to understand their core business and their employment requirements, and delivering exceptional service, we achieve great results for our clients and our consultants. To learn more about SEU's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.seu-usa.com.
Position Overview: The successful candidate shall have a minimum of 3-7 Years of experience as a Staffing Sales and Marketing Specialist.
SEU is hiring a Staffing Sales and Marketing Specialist located in our Maitland, FL office.
Staffing Sales and Marketing Specialist will work with both candidates and clients. This allows you to control the success and deliver high quality professional and executive-level candidates while advancing SEU’s brand across numerous markets and professional communities. A wide degree of creativity, just-in-time and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
As a Staffing Sales and Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate with the Vice President and the President to adapt and execute corporate marketing strategies.
- Create and monitor the marketing launch plan to ensure delivery is on schedule and coordinated with work across functional areas to produce the necessary deliverables.
- Work on external promotions for company products - from creation of the promotion through to roll-out to the customer base, sales force or prospect base.
- Develop presentation materials and present to broad audiences as well as smaller focused meetings.
- Develop bidding documents and proposals for government contracting
- Determine and create Marketing collateral and general marketing needs, including print, online, tradeshow collateral, national account materials and sales materials.
- Create, review and edit marketing materials for alignment with current positioning and most recent product capabilities. Assist in content and delivery of ongoing sales training activities.
- Coordinate on and offline consumer activities such as mailings, coupons, contests, etc.
- Budget management including planning, invoicing, cost tracking, and ROI
- Manage and maintain inventory and determine reprint or discontinuation needs on all communications materials.
- Become the primary interface between sales and marketing in regard to product positioning and messaging.
- And provide product subject matter expertise on customer/prospect visits as well as support with creation of proposals and sales presentations.
- Gather, understand and monitor the competitive landscape and general industry information and communicate related news and positioning to the sales organization.
- Bring in new business by cold calling or by using your network
- Confer with your clients to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Write complete and detailed job description ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Publish job requirements in various job portals and SEU’s Career page
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with SEU’s leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates and check and their technical competency before presenting them to the account managers for submission
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Work with candidates short listed by client for phone screen and face-to-face interview
- Manage scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and clients by providing detailed information on the company, job descriptions, and expectation-setting
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and update account managers accordingly
- Perform detailed reference checking and background check on selected candidates and reviews results with account managers
- Extend offer of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the account managers and within the guidelines of SEU’s compensation policy
- Manage presentation, selection, negotiation, offer tendering, closing the deal and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
Required Skill Set:
- 3-5 years’ experience with full lifecycle recruiting in the Marketing / Sales / Management / Marketing Consulting Industry
- Ability to manage offshore recruiting support
- Advanced internet research experience using Boolean search techniques
- Proven ability to source, screen, recruit and recommend strong talent
- Proficient in the use of Job Boards like Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, other Job Sites etc. to source Candidates
- Clear understanding of recruitment concepts such as employment type (Contract, Contract to Hire, Permanent), tax terms (W2, 1099 and CTC), employment and residency status
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of recruiting best-practices
- Strong relationship-builder
Please note, this is a full-time position with SEU and is suitable candidate will have to work from our office. 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in W2 hourly staff employment opportunities. At SEU, we offer competitive base salary, bonus, full benefits package including insurance, a 401(k) with matching contributions.
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”