Orlando , Fl | A Client of Sunshine Enterprise USA | Construction
Company Overview: Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Labor with successful and progressive experience in performing competency in the following areas to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner:
Position Overview: The successful candidate shall have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Laborer.
- Places Concrete
- Installs Formwork
- Performs General Labor Work
- Effective and safe use of power tools including drills, chipping hammers, chipping guns, and concrete vibrators.
- Ability to erect, transport, dismantle and stockpile of scaffolds, and work platforms.
- Skilled to strip, and safely dismantle concrete formwork.
- Safe use and maintenance of all tools and equipment, including air compressors, forklifts, bob cats, etc.…
- Uses rake, wheelbarrow, and concrete bucket to place concrete.
- Able to manage concrete trucks, direct general vehicle, and pedestrian traffic, safely handle concrete bucket operations on ground, and elevated floor pours.
- Direct crane bucket operations with signals, or radio commands.
- Installs concrete with use of hoses, conveyors, and concrete chutes.
- Previous experience working with concrete on flat surfaces, columns and walls; and all concrete pour operations, preferred.
- Experienced vibrating concrete and producing high finish quality concrete building and structures
- Must know how to communicate and provide hand signals to crane operators
- Experience on commercial construction jobsites required.
- Experience with general concrete construction preferred.
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects over 50 pounds.
- Willing to work with others and be part of a team.
- Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
- Ability to maintain balance.
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.